rider REWARDS terms & Conditions
$1 Scheduled Rides - Promotion Period: 10/11/21 at 4:00am EST to 10/25/21 at 3:59am EST.
GET20 Promo Code - Discount of $5 for 4 rides
Rider Referral Rewards- $5 ride credit for the referring and referred rider - Ends: 12/31/21
– The $1 scheduled ride promotion includes the first 5 miles and 10 minutes of the ride. Once these limits are reached you will be billed at the regular rates. By booking the ride the rider account holder agrees to pay the final bill amount at the end of the ride. Rides must begin within either the Miami or Detroit market areas. Valid for 1 scheduled Eco level ride per rider account during the promotion period.
– The Get20 promotion gives a discount of up to $5 per ride for a total of 4 rides, up to a maximum total discount of $20. The promo code GET20 must be entered in the rider app under the % icon before the first ride is booked. Once the code is entered, the app will then automatically give the discount on the next 4 rides.
– Rider referral reward gives the referring rider account holder and the referred rider account holder a $5 ride credit after they have each taken 1 ride. The promotion is for new rider account signups only. The referral ID must be entered by the referred rider during the account sign up and cannot be added later.
1. The following terms and conditions apply to all promotions and offers for Zoom Ride riders and drivers in the relevant geographical areas where the promotions are offered.
2. Unless otherwise specified, any offer, voucher, promotion, discount and reward only applies within the relevant geographical areas in which the promotion are offered.
3. Only one offer or promotion can be used on an eligible trip at a time unless stated otherwise. Any unused value of an offer or promotion expires once the promotion is used or ended.
4. An offer or promotion is non-transferable and can’t be exchanged or redeemed for cash unless stated otherwise. Promotions or offers are only available to selected account holders who are the original recipient of the offer or promotion through an invitation by Zoom Ride.
5. If the promotion offer applies to a specific service (for example: Eco Level Scheduled Rides), the promotion is only valid for that specific service.
6. If a discount percentage is specified in the offer or promotion with a capped value, the discount applied will be the percentage discount of the total trip fare (excluding any fees, tolls, and third-party charges) capped at the maximum savings amount per trip.
7. If a promotion/coupon code is provided, in order to receive or redeem the offer, the code must be correctly entered into the Zoom Ride Rider app before booking the ride.
8. If an expiration date is specified for the offer or promotion, the offer or promotion expires at 11:59pm EST on the expiration date unless otherwise specified.
9. All referral incentives include a trip requirement to be met by both parties in order for the referral credit to be awarded. The trip requirement varies by promotion. If the trips must be taken by a certain date and this requirement is not met, no referral payout will be earned or received.
10. Rider referral rewards are paid in ride credits and cannot be redeemed for cash.
11. Rider accounts must be in good standing at the time of any promotion or referral payout or the payout will be forfeited.
12. Zoom Ride reserves the right to limit the redemptions of any promotion code or promotion offer at any time. If redemption is limited it will be available on a first-come, first-served basis and while supplies last.
13. Zoom Ride may terminate, refuse or cancel any promotions or offers and/or suspend or cancel an account at any time
where the applicable terms and conditions have been breached or the promotions or offers have been obtained by fraudulent, deceptive, or dishonest means. Zoom Ride may exercise its discretion without prior explanation or notice. Zoom Ride’s decision in this matter is at its sole discretion and final.
14. Unless if it is prohibited by local laws, Zoom Ride, its employees, contractors, and agents are not to be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs or expenses suffered or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of, arising out of or in any way connected with the offer or promotion.
15. Zoom Ride reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and will be governed by the laws n the relevant geographical area in which the promotion is conducted.